Followers

Thursday, June 3, 2021

You Make My Heart Sing

Good afternoon! Hope you enjoyed your holiday weekend.

Today I have created a card for the Stampers Delights new release of the chibi images. Meet Chibi Smile the music lover. I was inspired for her outfit by Japanese school uniforms. 



Isn't she adorable?

I used alcohol markers to color her and the letters of the sentiment. I  created the background using neon blue, green, pink, and yellow card. I used the same card to die cut music notes for the background. I colored the letters for the sentiment according to the pattern for the background. 

Head on over to the Stamper's Delights Store to see all of this week’s New Releases.

Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and receive freebies!

 

All the design team projects are available on the Inspiration blog - hop on over there for more inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave a comment to let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Angels 1

 Hello and good evening crafty friends, today I want you to see a coloring page from the Angels 1 coloring book by Stampers Delights. Isn’t ...