Followers

Thursday, June 17, 2021

Make Mine A Smoothie

 Good Morning crafty friends! Hope you all had a good weekend. Meet Make Mine A from Stampers Delights.


Isn't she just perfect?

I took inspiration from the pink drink from Starbucks. I then went with a pink theme for the rest of the card. I colored her and the background with alcohol and acrylic markers. I used plain pink card for the background and hot pink for the base of my sentiment. I then put pink dots on the background with my acrylic markers to make it look complete.

What do you think of it? Drop a comment down below if you like.

Head on over to the Stamper's Delights Store to see all of this week's New Releases.

Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and receive freebies!

All the design team projects are available on the Inspiration blog - hop on over there for more inspiration. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Angels 1

 Hello and good evening crafty friends, today I want you to see a coloring page from the Angels 1 coloring book by Stampers Delights. Isn’t ...