Followers

Friday, July 7, 2023

Baby Spice

 Hello and welcome crafty friends to another blogpost! Today I want you to meet Baby Spice from Stampers Delights!


isn't she cute!

I started this card off by printing out my image on a bubblegum pink background and started coloring her in. I started off with her hair making it a light blond and her dress a light pink that stood out from the background. I then colored her shoes a deep red and her eyes a light blue. I then placed the colored image on another shade of pink on an angle. I then placed this on a blank card base. i finished off this card with some pink drops in the corners of the card. 

What do you think of it? Drop a comment and tell me.

Head on over to the Stamper's Delights Store to see all the images.

Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news and inspiration from my Teamies!

The design team projects are available on the Design Team Inspiration blog - hop on over there for more inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angels 1

 Hello and good evening crafty friends, today I want you to see a coloring page from the Angels 1 coloring book by Stampers Delights. Isn’t ...