Followers

Saturday, February 5, 2022

Tea Cup Cuties Fox

 Good afternoon crafty friends! Today I want you to meet Tea Cup Cuties Fox from Stampers Delights.


Isn't he the cutest?

I printed him off on some chicken themed paper. I then colored him using some alcohol markers to look like a fox. I also colored his little chicken friend with alcohol markers too. I then placed him on a card with a yellow base and added a sentiment with a yellow base too.

What do you think of it? Drop a comment and tell me.

Head on over to the Stamper's Delights Store to see all of this week’s New Releases.

Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and if you sign up for the Stamper's Delight Membership you will get free images to enter the challenge with!

All the design team projects are available on the Inspiration blog - hop on over there for more inspiration. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Angels 1

 Hello and good evening crafty friends, today I want you to see a coloring page from the Angels 1 coloring book by Stampers Delights. Isn’t ...