Followers

Saturday, June 26, 2021

Fawn

 Good afternoon crafty friends! It's a bit rainy here so thought I would do some blog posts.

Stampers Delights are joining a Facebook group event by Digi Mojo the event is called the Digi Mojo's Midsummer Mushroom Hunt on Facebook. We are giving away a free image called Chibi Fawn.  I received her and made this card.


Doesn't she just look perfect?
I colored her with alcohol markers, gave her a dark brown outline, and did the same to the sentiment. I then used a light brown cardstock for the background and an even lighter tone for the drops. I also added freckles to her face.
What do you think? Why not tell me in the comments below.

To get the freebie you must use the code that will be available at Digi Mojo during the event! The Facebook event is going on all weekend with some other sponsors joining us:



All the Stamper's Delights design team projects are available on the Inspiration blog - hop on over there for more inspiration. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Angels 1

 Hello and good evening crafty friends, today I want you to see a coloring page from the Angels 1 coloring book by Stampers Delights. Isn’t ...